Here is a short description to support you in practicing Take a Breath for Schools and Communities. While this description supports an individual, the same basic format would support a class or group.
1. Create a safe, comfortable, uninterrupted space.
2. Put on your headphones, or adjust your audio speaker.
3. Pick a recording length which works for you today.
4. Choose the type of recording to support you today.
5. Sit back, lie down, perhaps put your head down on your desk.
6. Enjoy the practice!
7. When complete give yourself a moment to transition back to your day, or evening, or off to sleep.