Meditation: The Art of Living and Being in the World
Open to all: Yoga Teachers, Therapists, Social Workers, Clinicians, Counselors, Health Coaches and other helping professionals and individuals.
This training includes 5 weekend retreats from October 2016 - April 2017 as well as weekly classes.
The Mindful Restoration Meditation Training offers a complete course in the theory, practice and science of meditation designed to prepare individuals to deliver professional meditation instruction as well as education to their clients, patients, family, colleagues as well as the general public.
- A thorough exploration as well as certification in Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra ~an ancient tantric transformative meditation practice
- An in-depth understanding of the therapeutic benefits of meditation including applications for children, PTSD, anxiety, depression, daily stress, addictions, and self-limiting beliefs and patterns.
- Study of the philosophical teachings of Tantra as found in the Mahanirvana text; Vedanta as written in the Upanishads; Samkhya as revealed in the Samkhya Karika and the Bhagavad Gita; Kashmir Shaivism, as well as the teachings of Yoga found in the Yoga Sutras.
- A highly experiential and integrative practice of meditation which guides systematically and progressively through the three states of consciousness, reawakening our natural ability to consciously live in what is often called the fourth state, superconsciousness.
- A detailed understanding of the effects of meditation on brainwaves, as well as regions in the brain neuroscientists have found can dramatically change as a result of increased inner concentration.
- How to harness the power of intention to define your life's purpose.
- Guided practice sessions, as well as guidance on how to teach.
- The opportunity to practice Karma Yoga; Selfless Service by bringing the practice of yoga nidra meditation into the community via Awake in Grace.
$2495 (+gst) includes all weekend retreats, silent meditation retreat, one-on-one mentorship with our Chief Spiritual Officers (Jeff and Sonya), and weekly meditation classes for the duration of the training.
Payment plans and partial scholarships available. Please see our refund policy.
- October 14-16 2016
- November 11-13 2016
- January 13-15 2017
- February 10-12 2017
- April 7-9 2017
- Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Sunday: 7:30am - 5:30pm