Immerse Yourself in our Signature Yoga Training without the Certification
September 30 - October 2 2016, and November 4 - 6 2016
This immersion is open to all, beginners to experienced practitioners.
"The depth of this program is profound and masterful; each day is artfully organized so as to support and stimulate transformation. I came into the training looking to deepen my practice and came out with so much more. " Laura Martini, Kelowna
This 2 weekend 60 hour immersion is an opportunity to take your yoga practice to a deeper level of understanding and integration. Ideal for those who are interested in the transformative and self-discovery techniques that are at the heart of our signature Yoga Teacher Training. This immersion is the foundation of our 200 hour program and can be applied towards certification should you choose to become a Yoga Teacher in the future.
The Immersion develops practical skills for deepening your personal practice and cultivating a deeper sensitivity to the energetics of yoga. Jeff and Sonya's dynamic approach to incorporating an ancient tradition into a modern lifestyle is designed in such a way that students are natually guided to access the true teacher and healer within.
In this immersion you will learn:
- State of the art alignment principles focusing on stability & joint safety, strength & flexibility that are accessible to every body
- Breath and relaxation tools that facilitate complete physical, mental and emotional relief from everyday stress
- How to cultivate inward focus and meditative consciousness with Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra
- Traditional philosophy and contemporary wisdom from classic texts
- Energetic Anatomy which will inform your ability to cultivate positive energy on and off the yoga mat
- Deeply transformative experiential practices which enable you to access and release long held physical and emotional tensions and habit patterns,
- How to cultivate an authentic personal practice which will enable you to move into higher states of consciousness and harmony in life
This immersion takes place over 2 extended weekends.
- Friday Sept 30 2016: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday Oct 1 2016: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Sunday Oct 2 2016: 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday Nov 4 2016: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Saturday Nov 5 2016: 7:30am - 9:30pm
- Sunday Nov 6 2016: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Cost of Immersion: $1495 +gst
Immersion includes class instruction, a comprehensive study manual, email study groups, drop-in yoga classes between the 2 weekends, online access to yoga classes, hands-on individual instruction, small group mentoring, guided Mindful Rest Yoga Nidra meditations, group discussions and more...